WHY JOIN US?
Our small team structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
It also means that if you are talented and entrepreneurial, we will quickly spot your potential and help develop your career. We provide the tools to help each individual to progress, through annual development plans, comprehensive training programmes and forums; internal mobility is a priority.
And with offices and customers in different countries serving +40 key markets, many jobs at Brodersen involve international travel and exposure to different cultures – so there’s plenty of scope to widen your experience.
Please contact us directly.
Electrical or PLC programming background
Experience of site work would be advantageous
Min 1 – 2 years work experience
• Eager to learn • Enthusiastic • Personable • Willingness and ability to travel • Ability to work independently • Customer focus • Clean UK Driving licence
Learn and develop technical skills as well as all facets of business
Grow your career with us as we grow
An exciting opportunity to be a part of the UK team of Brodersen. The role of Technical Support Engineer to the UK water sector at Brodersen also requires attending client offices as well as waste and clean water sites to assist with commissioning/fault finding of Brodersen telemetry panels.
Full training and site assistance will be given, as well as any guidance and support when needed.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications
Would you like to improve your life experience in embedded test and development for intelligent industrial control, monitoring and communication systems? If you are passionate about technology and have a strong experience with embedded system development, then we have an exciting offer for you as Embedded Test & Development Engineer at Brodersen System A/S head office in Rødovre (Copenhagen area), Denmark.
Brodersen is a fast growing company, designing and developing state-of-the-art industrial controllers and communication devices. Brodersen is a multi-cultural and multi-lingual company, and the official language for this position is English.
In this role, you will be part of the R&D team working on leading edge industrial embedded solutions. You will be involved in a wide range of technical activities such as:
- Development of testers for our current and future products
- Coordination between development and production departments
- Test, Debug and support of our current and future products
- Development of our future Embedded products
- Propose innovative ideas on embedded architectures as a member of R&D team in order to improve our products and to achieve our goals
Skills and Qualifications
For this position, it is important that you have university degree (Bachelor or Master) in electronic or software engineering (or equivalent), and have at least 3 years of experience within the area of embedded development. You should have strong technical skills on:
- Design and development of test framework for embedded platforms
- C/C++programming (Low level and high level)
- Embedded software development (design, implement and integrate)
- Good knowledge about hardware (electronic components, ability to understand and follow hardware diagrams and schematics)
Moreover, it is an advantage if you have also knowledge and experience in:
- Embedded hardware development(board level design) and debugging
- Industrial control and monitoring systems
Apart from strong technical skills, the right candidate for our team should be able to:
- Work in an agile environment as an individual contributor and member of a multidisciplinary team
- Understand the value of teamwork
- Have commitment to the work and take initiative to solve problems
- Have strong focus on quality and possess a solid enthusiasm for developing high quality products and strong drive to achieve