Since 2010 Brodersen Systems has been able to offer customers outside Denmark a long-term credit when entering into agreements.
National export agency EKF has made this possible through a unique loan guarantee to Danish SMEs. The export guarantee is first and foremost benefitting international customers presently being short of funds as a result of, e.g., the global financial crisis and challenges related to this.
EKF offers its SME guarantee for individual export orders worth up to EUR 3.3 million.
Order now – pay later
Due to the extended fixed time of credit the customer will not have to pay the full order amount at once, thus opening a door for signing of agreements on much more favourable terms than usual.
In other words, you as a customer have a golden opportunity to place an order with Brodersen Systems here and now, but defer the payment of the order up to 5 years.
With the global financial crisis in mind, EKF’s incentive is to strengthen Danish export and growth.
To qualify for the guarantee the customer must meet certain demands, e.g.:
- The company must have existed 2 years and be creditworthy (estimated by EKF/bank)
- Net worth of the business has to be 3 times larger than the sum applied for
- If the credit period exceeds 2 years the customer must accept to make a prepayment of 20 pct of the total order amount and to pay the remainder by honouring bills of exchange
- The export order must be a one-off order and be worth no more than EUR 3.3 million
- Credit period has to be more than 6 months for companies outside the EU/OECD and between 2 and 5 years for companies within the EU/OECD
As a rule, the SME’s bank connection is responsible for applying for the guarantee with EKF. This can be done online for fast case handling.
For more information on the SME guarantee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org