Since 2010 Brodersen Systems has been able to offer customers outside Denmark a long-term credit when entering into agreements.
National export agency EKF has made this possible through a unique loan guarantee to Danish SMEs. The export guarantee is first and foremost benefitting international customers presently being short of funds as a result of, e.g., the global financial crisis and challenges related to this.
EKF offers its SME guarantee for individual export orders worth up to EUR 3.3 million.
Order now – pay later
Due to the extended fixed time of credit the customer will not have to pay the full order amount at once, thus opening a door for signing of agreements on much more favourable terms than usual.
In other words, you as a customer have a golden opportunity to place an order with Brodersen Systems here and now, but defer the payment of the order up to 5 years.
With the global financial crisis in mind, EKF’s incentive is to strengthen Danish export and growth.
To qualify for the guarantee the customer must meet certain demands, e.g.:
- The company must have existed 2 years and be creditworthy (estimated by EKF/bank)
- Net worth of the business has to be 3 times larger than the sum applied for
- If the credit period exceeds 2 years the customer must accept to make a prepayment of 20 pct of the total order amount and to pay the remainder by honouring bills of exchange
- The export order must be a one-off order and be worth no more than EUR 3.3 million
- Credit period has to be more than 6 months for companies outside the EU/OECD and between 2 and 5 years for companies within the EU/OECD
As a rule, the SME’s bank connection is responsible for applying for the guarantee with EKF. This can be done online for fast case handling.